Thursday, May 20, 2010

Does anyone know the real meanings of the songs on Stephanie Meyer's playlists?

If so, can you either post them here or PM them to me? I know what a lot of them mean, but I am totally stuck on a few and it is bugging me to the max! So can people please mail me the meanings to all three playlist + the New Moon alternates? I would appreciate it so much and would be glad to help you with any of your questions. Also, for some more inscentive, I will give you the first chapter of Breaking Dawn if you answer this. ^_^


Thanks!


~Laurel P.

Does anyone know the real meanings of the songs on Stephanie Meyer's playlists?
Emm, I dont think there's any hidden meanings towards them. They're just songs that were used in Twilight.





Hope that helps!


No comments:

Post a Comment