Monday, May 24, 2010

FOR NATIVE/FLUENT JAPANESE SPEAKERS, can you understand what the song is about?

I am doing a test on whether or not a Japanese song can be interpreted as different meanings by different interpretors. I believe that taking a Japanese song lyrics literally might not be the best way to go as you listen to it.. the lyrics that i got from a source is below for from the beginning of the song. please try to write the best lyrics for this song as possible. thank for helping.





Take Me with You


To that endless place


Beyond the clouds


Hold my hand and don't let go





music %26amp; dancing start..............





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8I5vxS32g...





please tell me the real meaning/literally of the lyrics and how it compare to the one above. Thank you very much.

FOR NATIVE/FLUENT JAPANESE SPEAKERS, can you understand what the song is about?
that song brings me back oldmemories :)





hateshinai = endress, far beyoud


anokumono kanatae = far beyoud that couds


watashiwo tsureteitte = take me there


sonotewo hanasanaidene = dont let go my hand (=please hold my hand tightly)





i think your trans is great


just order is reversed because of japanese grammer.


No comments:

Post a Comment