Thursday, May 20, 2010

Does anybody have a theory as to the meaning of the song "Garden" by Pearl Jam on Ten.?

This song has always been one of my favorite songs of all time, and I have always accepted it for what it was, and never really needed to know what it was about. The other day Someone asked me what it was about, and it was the only time I have ever been completely unable to give even a fraudulent answer to this type of question. What the h is he talking about. The meanings of their other songs are allusive also, but if I concentrate, I can at least give some type of plausible meaning. So, anybody know? Even if you don't know, but you have a theory, let me here it.





By the way, Pearl Jam 10 is the only album that I can say that regardless of a persons taste in music, is objectively speaking an exceptionally good compilation.

Does anybody have a theory as to the meaning of the song "Garden" by Pearl Jam on Ten.?
"Garden of Eden"
Reply:i always thought that it was about the feel of a cemetary

shoes stock

No comments:

Post a Comment