Thursday, May 20, 2010

Where in Massachusetts do they teach Korean?

I want to learn Korean because I like to listen to some songs in Korean and I watch dramas as well. I am getting sick of subtitles because sometimes you lose some of the meanings in the songs and dramas. I want to be able to talk and understand korean because it is so fascinating to me.

Where in Massachusetts do they teach Korean?
Yea, I watch a lot of Korean drama in crunchyroll and the subs can be very poor sometimes because they put the right amount just so that you get the basic point, but not the entire meaning of what a person said. Almost every sentence I see, I would translate it differently.





If you want to learn Korean, start with reading and writing first, which you can learn pretty quickly. Grammar is more difficult and if you need help on that part, you can email me: mit923@yahoo.com =)


No comments:

Post a Comment