Saturday, November 19, 2011

What song do you believe is the 'deepest' ?

Many songs have meanings. I love to analyze songs. The one I had the most fun with lately was A-Punk by Vampire Weekend. Now I don't want some copy-pasted review from a website. I want a song in english that is of many possible meanings and what you think it means and why you do or don't like it. ;3

What song do you believe is the 'deepest' ?
I think Bette Midler's From a Distance is deep, although it doesn't have "many" meanings. Here are the lyrics:


http://www.seeklyrics.com/lyrics/Bette-M...





I like the way that the song makes a point that things are far from perfect in our world, without ever saying that directly. It tells how beautiful and peaceful and harmonious the Earth appears...from a distance. Without spelling things out, the implication is that all is not well in paradise, when you see it up close. It makes the seemingly hopeful statement that God is watching us and then it qualifies that statement with "from a distance."
Reply:Evanescence'call me when you're sober'and'bring me too life'also bye Evanescence you'll love them lyrics took my breathe away and the songs with amy lee's voice wow i cant explain it it was unbelievable:D


No comments:

Post a Comment