Saturday, November 19, 2011

Song Meanings?

Sometimes when a song comes on, I can never decipher the meaning of the song. Is there any website or database that discusses the meanings of songs? I know ones that I have trouble with are Amy Winehouse songs like Back In Black.

Song Meanings?
on wikipedia it tells the meaning of the singles on cds. also if you look up the lyrics alot of sites will also have the meanings.
Reply:Amy's album back to black has a pattern from the first song to the last. It is about a woman who is in love or thought to be in love with a man who himself loves another. and in back to black, they have decided to go their seperate ways, where he goes back to her and she goes back to black( the bottle drugs depression) thats why in her first song rehab, people think(according to her) that she is on med and she needs to get clean but she says no no no she is just depressed and need a friend. I love her album. it starts where she loves him and ends where she gives up "he can only hold her"


I am sorry I dont know of a web site but the best thing about this album is that it keeps you thinking.. I love it.


No comments:

Post a Comment