Saturday, November 19, 2011

Songs and meanings, negetive and positive.?

i have this religion assignment,


and i need to analyse three songs with negetive meaning,


and three songs with a positive, then write an essay on why people should listen to songs with positive messages.





does anyone know any songs that are easy to analyse,


positive and negetive,





plus a little bit of the meanings might be helpful. Xox

Songs and meanings, negetive and positive.?
I hope they don't have to be religious songs- because I know very few. Anyway, most of the songs I know that evoke positive or negative feelings have them expressed more by the instruments and their voice rather than the lyrics. (Especially the abundance of foreign language songs I have) But down to the point, here are a few songs in both catagories. They're all in English but only one or two have anything to do with religion.





Positive:


-Lose Yourself by Eminem (ironic that he made a song that I consider 'positive', but really it is)


-Freed From Desire by Gala (I love dancing to this song; it just sounds so clean)


-Adrenaline by ? (This really motivates me)


-Year of the Rat by badly Drawn Boy (The video is cute, but it's based on sort of a Eastern religion kind of idea)





Negative:


-Lonely Peole by the Beatles (religious tone, sad, and of course, it's THE BEATLES)


-My Axe by Insane Clown Posse (err, you may want to bleep out a few words of this one . . .)


-Summer Make Good by Mum (really, really creepy to say the least. I haven't heard it for a while, but I don't think it has many lyrics)


-Sick by Flyleaf (This song gets me upset- most times I won't listen to it unless I need a massive amount of angst to write an angsty scene in a story. In that case, it gets me a lot of ideas, but really makes me crave happy thoughts)





Why listen to positive songs? Because they're positive of course! They motivate people, inspire them in a positive way, evoke good feelings, and push them in a productive direction.
Reply:if it's a religion assignment i know a rerigious positive and sad song called 'al-muallim'. in this it tell us the life of the holy prophet(peace be upon him), who was a perfect human being.


No comments:

Post a Comment