Saturday, November 19, 2011

Isn't this a great song? What are your thoughts on its meanings?

I think it's a good song. I like the beat and the chorus rocks. I'm pretty sure it means they broke up but he's willing to take her back if they don't return whatever bad happened in the past and he won't be rude with "I told you so". I think

Isn't this a great song? What are your thoughts on its meanings?
It's a good song...the video is somewhat strange, though.


Here's what I think:


She left him and then they meet up again later. He thinks that she shouldn't have left, but she doesn't really need to say sorry because they both know he was right.





fairly simple, just take a look at the lyrics. the video is too confusing!
Reply:Great song for that married couple who was fighting and considering giving up. Very true to life. I put it in the category with Gretchen's "Come to Bed".


No comments:

Post a Comment