Monday, May 11, 2009

Jonas Brothers Songs Meanings?

If any of u know meanings to any songs by the Jonas Brothers I would like to know. Like maybe who they're about or themes or if u know the Jonas Brothers' personal experiences that inspired them to write the song, plz tell me. Especially the song Hollywood. That one bugs me. It makes me think fame changed them:-(lol

Jonas Brothers Songs Meanings?
Well, I am going to help you the best that I can. These are my opinions, so I might not be right. Here we go!


Hollywood- They feel that they had like a time bomb that was ticking and if they did not make the deadline to become famous they would never make it. I think that the next part is about how everyone did not believe in them and wanted the to concentrate on something else that was not productive. And the others wanted them to become like everyone else and become "robots". They see that everyone else that they knew fell into this mold, and they would not break down. Finally at the end, they tell how they were successful and they are popular now.


Year 3000- I think that this song is about how popular they are going to be in the future. They talk about how when they go into the future they see everyone buying the album and listening to there songs. It is kinda a wishful thinking song.


You Just Don't Know it- I think this song is about the fear of rejection. He is afraid that he will be rejected by a girl that he really likes.


Hello Beautiful- I think that this is about him knowing a girl that he likes and she is in California and he wants to be there with her. He is very homesick and feel that the only way that he can be happy is to see her.


Hope that could help!! If you have any more questions about lyric meanings feel free to e-mail me. I love questions!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment