Thursday, April 30, 2009

What are the meanings of this song? (30 seconds to mars - The end of the begginning)?

Can anybody explain me what most of the song means? I need it for an english project where we had to pick a song and then they told me i had to explain what the artist is trying to tell us and stuff. Help will be appreciated!

What are the meanings of this song? (30 seconds to mars - The end of the begginning)?
Sounds to me like a poor attempt to be poetic about the state of the world, and feeling lost (searching for a sign). It seems to me like they're riding the coattails of other musicians like John Mayer who successfully sang about our goverment and change.





It's very vague - I don't think they are really trying to make a strong point at all. But if you go line by line you can sort of see metaphors related to growing up, or the world growing, or resisting change.





Too bad you weren't assigned a better song.


No comments:

Post a Comment