Thursday, April 30, 2009

If your good with song meanings help me please !?

Anyone think they can somewhat figure out what this song is about? Here are the lyrics :





http://www.plyrics.com/lyrics/academyis/...





Thanks in advance.

If your good with song meanings help me please !?
Well, I'm not very good with song meanings, but I'll give it a shot anyway.





It sounds like the narrator found out that the subject of the song wasn't quite who he (or she) appeared to be. They were supposed to meet somewhere, but the subject didn't make an appearance. Instead, there was a phone call, during which something bad was said and something else bad was learned, and maybe the two weren't the same thing.





I'm probably completely wrong, though, because I don't know how the Academy or science references fit into this interpretation. But what they hey? If I was afraid of being wrong, I'd just keep my mouth shut. And where's the fun in that? ;-)





-yk


No comments:

Post a Comment